Regalvue 2010

If you could ask Regal a question directly then what would it be? (While Regal does read our site from time to time please do not expect them to answer your question here!)

Regalvue 2010

Postby scott_stoddart » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:19 am

Hi, my regalvue 2010 does not display speed, temp,trim, oil pressure volts, revs or fuel. My instrument display is working fine so revs, trim, speed. I have checked all the wiring and i can see nothing obvious. Does the rev and trim information come from the same place for both Regal Vue and instruments?

I have tried to update my regel vue with the boot loader but nothing happens. I have loaded the file to a usb, (direct to the root) plug in under dash hold top left button and turn on power. Nothing. I tried to just update 600 but without boot but nothing. (without cruse control) . The system still boots perfectly well when usb removed.

i'm 200 miles from the nearest dealer (authorized service) is there anything else to try before making the trek with the boat in?

regal 2100 lux
volvo v8 5.0 ltr
scott_stoddart

Re: Regalvue 2010

Postby gofast24 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 am

scott_stoddart wrote:Hi, my regalvue 2010 does not display speed, temp,trim, oil pressure volts, revs or fuel. My instrument display is working fine so revs, trim, speed. I have checked all the wiring and i can see nothing obvious. Does the rev and trim information come from the same place for both Regal Vue and instruments?

I have tried to update my regel vue with the boot loader but nothing happens. I have loaded the file to a usb, (direct to the root) plug in under dash hold top left button and turn on power. Nothing. I tried to just update 600 but without boot but nothing. (without cruse control) . The system still boots perfectly well when usb removed.

i'm 200 miles from the nearest dealer (authorized service) is there anything else to try before making the trek with the boat in?

regal 2100 lux
volvo v8 5.0 ltr

Call Regal customer service, have your hull number and ask them for a course of action.
gofast24
2001 Regal 4160
Twin VP 8.1GSiI V Drive Inboards
Lake Lanier, GA
gofast24

Return to Ask Regal