2300 BROKEN BOLSTER SEAT

If you could ask Regal a question directly then what would it be? (While Regal does read our site from time to time please do not expect them to answer your question here!)

2300 BROKEN BOLSTER SEAT

Postby Mikes2300 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:09 pm

does anyone know how t remove the bolster seat on a 2014 2300? Mine is broken and my dealer said I can get a new one for 75.00 but I can seem to see how to remove the darn thing. Pictures or illustrations would be helpful.

Thanks
Mikes2300

Re: 2300 BROKEN BOLSTER SEAT

Postby Mikes2300 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:33 pm

These are the instructions I received from my dealer this morning. I hope this helps someone .

1. Lift the seat off of the pedestal and turn it upside down. Appropriate protection should be placed under the headrest.

2. Remove the seat slider by removing the four bolts located at each corner of the slider. Removal of the seat slider will give access to the non-visible bolts that are securing the seat cushion.

3. Once the seat slider has been removed the bolts holding the seat cushion will need to be removed.

4. Turn the seat back over. Be careful as the seat cushion is now loose.

Remove the seat cushion.

Once the cushion has been removed the hinges will now be accessible. The hinges are secured to the inside walls of the seating area. There should be one fastener per side as the bolster pivots from this point.
Mikes2300

Return to Ask Regal