2007 Regal 3760 a hard top, OceanX outdrives, LOW hours

Items For Sale (PLEASE No Commercial Advertisements or SPAM)

2007 Regal 3760 a hard top, OceanX outdrives, LOW hours

Postby h2oluvr » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:10 am

Original owner, always lift kept and under roof.

Priced below market at $107,500!

***Powered by twin Volvo Penta 8.1 OSi DP 750hp DuoProp, Volvo OceanX outdrives with only 55 hours on them ($38,000 upgrade). No problem ridden composite drives on this 3760!

Cruises comfortably at 27 -30 mph and will top out at 50+ mph - Unheard of in a boat this size! Exceptional performance, smooth soft ride, and incredibly luxurious. Perfect for cruising and enjoying extended trips with family and friends.

Stepping aboard this well cared for Regal 3760 Commodore Express, you will be instantly gratified with the space and seating arrangement she has to offer. The open layout allows for easy conversation for both the helmsman and her passengers. Inside the cockpit, a wet bar can be found to starboard with ample storage underneath with a conveniently located refrigerator and icemaker. The aft deck offers a fresh water washdown, storage for deck equipment, stereo controls and accent lighting. The entire cockpit is covered comfortably by a hard top with surround sound, lighting and walk through windshield to the sunpad.

Inside the spacious cabin - cherry and holly floors and high-gloss cherry cabinetry line the entire salon. A large Leathercrest settee with reclining lounge seat is to the starboard with a flat screen TV. The settee pulls out to make a 2 person berth and seating converts to dinette. The galley is to port with a stand up refrigerator w/ freezer, stainless steel sink, 2 burner stove, stainless steel microwave, coffee maker, tip-out trash bin, Corian countertops and LOTS OF STORAGE.

The master stateroom is forward with a solid pocket door separating it from the salon, adding privacy. There is a queen sized berth with innerspring mattress with underneath storage, a settee to starboard with alongside a large cedar lined hanging locker and a flat screen TV.

The aft lounge converts from lounge to a second stateroom complete with a queen sized berth, privacy curtain and third flat screen TV.

The Head features a VacuFlush toliet, shower w/ door separate from sink, Corian counters, retractable clothesline, full length mirror, towel racks, storage behind mirror and cabinetry, electric exhaust vent fan.
Factory options consist of the following:

TWIN VOLVO 8.1 OSI Duo Prop
BLACK custom two-tone gelcoat with sand boot stripe
Hard top - aluminum
bottom paint
Neutra Salt system
full canvas enclosure
canvas cockpit cover
forward sunpad with canvas cover
cockpit fridge/icemaker combo
gas vapor detector
Kohler Generator 5.0 kw
Glendinning cablemaster system
Central Vacuum System
Cherry & Holly Hardwood Flooring
Transom Shower (hot & cold)
Raymarine VHF radio
Stereo performance package -Kenwood Sirius satellite ready tuner, ipod adapter, 6 stack cd changer, Transom & helm stereo remotes
3 Flat Screen TV's (Salon, Fwd & Aft staterooms)
Nesa DVD Player
Swim Platform w/ Ladder
18,000 BTU Air Conditioning/reverse Heating
Walk Thru Windshield
Anchor Windlass
Electric Engine Hatch
Automatic Halon fire suppression system in engine room

Upgraded GPS Plotter to Raymarine E120

Added-

Raymarine 24nm radome
KVH M3 satellite TV system (never miss a game and even plays through E120)
2 aft LED underwater lights

Sleeps 6

I am the original owner. I welcome your questions and have many pic I can send you. The boat is available for your inspection in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.
h2oluvr

Re: 2007 Regal 3760 a hard top, OceanX outdrives, LOW hours

Postby CAlex » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:52 am

Do you have pictures of your boat I could have?

Thanks,
Chris
CAlex

Postby newbie2016 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi, I'd be very interested in seeing whatever pictures you have. I'm just about to finalize a purchase but I'd like to consider your boat first. Tom.
newbie2016

Postby boaterbob » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:54 am

Did you end up selling this? If so, mind telling me how much?

Thanks, Bob (SC)
boaterbob

Postby Regal3260 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Probably won't get a response Bob, he hasn't checked in since August 2015.

Mark
Regal 3260
Toronto, ON
Regal3260
2013 Regal Owners MULTIPLE Donator!
2013 Regal Owners MULTIPLE Donator!

Return to For Sale