Ft meyrs FL

The Regal Owners Forum encourages members, groups and organizations to post their own cruises and cruise schedules in this forum for the Florida area.

Ft meyrs FL

Postby JohnS » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:15 pm

I will be keeping my boat at Legacy Harbor Marina for the winter FT Meyrs and interested in great spots to visit , restaurants, points of interest, beaches and anchorages. Also interested in meeting any Regal owners in the area.

John S
JohnS

Re: Ft meyrs FL

Postby rommer » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:06 am

John

Not sure if this will help but checkout http://www.boattreecruiseclub.com
They maybe able to put you in touch with a group on the gulf side of FL.
Wake-N-Waves
2004 Silverton 48/50C
2003 Regal 3880 (Traded in and sold)
2003 Regal 2860 (Sold)
West Milford, NJ
rommer
2013 Regal Owners MULTIPLE Donator!
2013 Regal Owners MULTIPLE Donator!

Postby JohnS » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:14 pm

Thanks this looks like it will be very helpful.
JohnS

Postby paranora » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:56 pm

john. there are many great spots up and down the coast. i am a member of the boattree cruise club and we will make several trips to that coast this year. let me know or contact brenda and chuck mcgowan at the cruise club site and we can include you on a get together. where have you been down there? south seas is nice as is palm island marina and cabbage key is famous for their bar and hamburgers. boca grande pass has really nice beaches and when the tarpon run it is quite a site. we go in may the 23rd through the 26th to Palm Island. and in november we go to Caladesi island which is a state park with nice docks power and water and cheap 13.50 a night i believe now they raised it from 12 dollars. nice beach and picnic tables with cover and a small store / restraurant but no bathrooms with showers so you have to use the boat. great place as it is quiet and peaceful. we also go to the keys in july and this is a great trip. we start out in Key largo at a small marina there and leave for Bahia Honda which is at mile marker 31 and is another state run park. not as cheap but less than 50 a night. then we go to key west to the Galleon marina and spend 3 days there enjoying the sites and shopping and restraurants and then we go back up to duck key mile marker 61 for two nights at a really nice resort marina. we then go for the last 3 days to marina del mar in key largo which is just below pennekamp state park. we snorkle and dive throughout the trip. some people fish or go parasailing or whatever. it is a great trip we have done it 6 years in a row. if you have kids there are kids in the club. take it easy and hope to see you out some day. greg
Greg and Nora Bagby
Paranora 3060
Orlando,Fl
paranora

Return to Cruises - Florida Area